Education: Undergraduate degree and 10+ years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 8+ years relevant experience.
Skills & Knowledge: Expert Knowledge of system development methodology, project management, analytical/problem solving skills and relevant development and technology skills.
- Serves as a technical authority within the organization and with customers.
- Develops advanced/leading-edge technologies and/or concepts.
- Creatively and strategically supports key business objectives.
- Develops innovative solutions, systems and products to support company objectives.
- Builds external alliances with customers and industry experts to gain and share information and industry trends.
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to put into practice commonly used SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Advanced technical knowledge of the OBIEE Oracle reporting platform 11g or above including Essbase/Smart View, Data Visualization, Analysis and Reporting.
- Working knowledge of the supported business functions and processes, including: Financial Accounting, General Accounting, Sales and Distribution, Procurement and Cost Accounting for proper reporting.
- Working knowledge of the basics of the Oracle R12 business Suite data model to ensure effective and optimal design, deployment and support of Oracle based reporting solutions.
- Advanced technical knowledge of PL SQL, transactional SQL, and SQL Developer or like tool to develop views, queries and stored procedures to support transactional reporting.
- Advanced technical knowledge of scripting tools and approaches, scheduling approaches to develop automated scripts to load databases and cubes.
- Advanced knowledge of at least one ETL Orchestration tool such as Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Informatica PowerCenter, Talend Enterprise Data Integration Services, ODI preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in the administration, maintenance, provisioning and metadata creation of OBIEE/Essbase or like BI toolsets; Cognos experience a plus to support the migration.Language and Communication Skills: Must possess excellent facilitation and communication skills, and able to adapt to the level and nature of their audience.
IVC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V - EOE