Education: Undergraduate degree and 10+ years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 8+ years relevant experience.
Skills & Knowledge: Expert Knowledge of system development methodology, project management, analytical/problem solving skills and relevant development and technology skills.
- Serves as a technical authority within the organization and with customers.
- Develops advanced/leading-edge technologies and/or concepts.
- Creatively and strategically supports key business objectives.
- Develops innovative solutions, systems and products to support company objectives.
- Builds external alliances with customers and industry experts to gain and share information and industry trends.
- Advanced knowledge of and ability to put into practice commonly used SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
- Expert business systems process knowledge across the processes within the consumer goods and process manufacturing industries, including: Order-to-Cash (OTC), Source-to-Procure (STP), Plan-to-Delivery (PTL), Oracle Process Manufacturing – Planning, MPS, Execution and Costing, Warehouse Management, Demantra Demand Planning and Advanced Supply Chain Planning.
- Expert functional knowledge of Oracle for the supported business functions and processes, including: Supply Chain Planning, Process Manufacturing and Warehouse & Distribution Mgmt.
- Strong working knowledge of Oracle R12 eBusiness Suite to ensure effective and optimal solution design, deployment and support of Oracle solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of PL SQL and SQL Developer to run queries
- Advanced knowledge of Oracle’s Governance, Risk and Compliance capabilities to support IVC’s GRC strategies in the following areas: Financial Compliance, Access and Process Controls, Global Trade Services, Regulatory Compliance and SoX.
- Proficiency in the establishing and implementing general IT control processes such as segregation of duties, access, backup and recovery.
- Proficiency in the establishing and implementing general IT control processes such as access, backup & recovery and DR.Language and Communication Skills: Must possess excellent facilitation and communication skills, and able to adapt to the level and nature of their audience.
Language and Communication Skills: Must possess excellent facilitation and communication skills, and able to adapt to the level and nature of their audience.
IVC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V - EOE