Education: Undergraduate degree and 8+ years relevant experience or Graduate degree and 6+ years relevant experience.
Skills & Knowledge: Knowledge of system development methodology, project management, analytical/problem solving skills and relevant development, and technology skills.
- In-depth disciplinary knowledge; leverages business acumen and subject matter expertise.
- Provides deep subject matter expertise, advice and program delivery.
- Contributes to the development of new architectures and methodologies within area of expertise.
- In-depth understanding of the company goals, strategies, priorities, business/customer requirements and expectations
- Knowledge of competitor practices, best practices and benchmarks.
- Manages projects and program execution.
- Advanced proficiency in Deskside Services asset deployment, maintenance and administration processes, management tools and Best Practices.
- Advanced knowledge and adaptation of emerging technologies, frameworks and processes to reduce costs, effort and maintenance.
- Advanced proficiency in the establishing and implementing general IT control and governance policies processes such as user on/off boarding processes, workflows and endpoint data lifecycle management.Supervisory Responsibility: This role does not have direct supervisory responsibilities. However, this role is expected to provide guidance and mentoring to lessor experienced team members. In addition, this role will also have project management responsibilities.Language and Communication Skills: Must possess excellent facilitation and communication skills, and able to adapt to the level and nature of their audience.
IVC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V - EOE