This Quality Technical Support Manager is responsible for managing all elements of various
product and testing requirements, sample requests and submissions, technical specifications,
databases, documentation requests and on-site product audits as required by IVC customers.
Managing the reviews and testing with 3rd party labs to meet customer specific qualification and
verification program requirements and leading the remediation of 3rd party lab testing OOS
results. As a company technical support expert leader and on behalf of company quality
management, this position will manage the Corporate Quality Technical Services Support team
and lead the close co-operations with Quality colleagues and with cross-functional departments to
support corporate customer requests, Sales and Marketing, new and existing business as well as
Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree in Chemistry or related science.
• 5+ years prior experience working in a cGMP manufacturing environment, preferably with
Dietary Supplement Experience and 3+ year managerial/supervisory experience.
• Familiarity with nutritional products, Quality Operation, Oracle, and Third-Party
Certifications programs. Fluent with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and external
product information databases.
• Detail oriented with excellent follow through skills, must have demonstrated high degree of
attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to work independently. Will be
responsible for managing customer on-site Product audits, audit documentation, and
• Must have good ability to coordinate the collection, dissemination and completion of
product technical information and specifications to IVC’s retailer and contract customers,
to prepare sample sets for 3rd party testing and manage customer verification and
qualification testing programs according to current company protocols
• Demonstrated good ability to lead cross-functional teams to resolve retailer and contract
customer product related quality & technical issues by effectively utilizing available
information and technical expertise and to discuss issues with IVC legal counsel and/or Sr
management as required.
• Must be reliable, dependable with excellent time management and strong communication
skills (both verbal and written).
• Motivated leader for continuous improvements with colleagues, learns fast, grasps the
"essence”, and can change course quickly as required
• Ability to build excellent relationships with quality and other colleagues; proactive and
motivated for best in class timely task completions and team performances
IVC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V - EOE
Software Powered by iCIMS